= The Victim =


Cracked :
Anuar.Son of Othman
-
Sex :
Yes.yes.yes
But, then..
Only after marry2.
-
Last Weapon Used :
Water Pistol.
-
Simply ♥ :
his dear sleepyhead.
-
Was Last Seen :
Running Away
With A Pink Paint Marker.
-
R.I.P :
1st June 1986
-
Crayons :
Black.Red.White
-
Lost Causes :
JieminPrimary(1993-1998)NorthlandSecondary(1999-2002)CollegeWestDover(2003-2005)PoliceNationalService(121stIntakeFitSqd52/05)
-
If All Else Fails :


= Ties =
_Adi.
_Ain.
_Alfie.
_Aziana.
_Chris.
_Eric.
_Fadilah.
_Faizal.
_Hidayah.
_Izyan.
_Juliana.
_KeHin.
_Kenneth.
_Khairi.
_Nuraqilah.
_Nurizzati.
_Roslina.
_SiHui.
_Wahidah.

= Shots =
Laugh The Last Breathe Factorial Reasons Being No Feelings Due To Many Fast Kisses A Festive Leaves Gets Taken Feelings From A Fat Astronaut Called Slim Whatever Maybe But Not Today Two Divided By Two Plus A Decade Some Tick And Other Tock Marine Policing Course As It Becomes Substance

= Guilt =
April 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009

= The Crimes =
Death By Friendster?
'cute = insanity'
Toopid Chipmunk & Lizard!
Anti-Friendster-Profile
.fear.explained.
( kinda proud to be a singaporean )
buying.an.igloo
^respect^the^animals
*Aint An Emo Kid
*Im Just A sXe
his.nightmares
her.nightmares
~ hubbing.
~ one life lived.
~ under the red umbrella.
Singapura's Media

= The Freaking Headaches =
Crimson Room
Viridian Room
White Chamber
Blue Chamber

= The Voices =

= The Profile =

My Photo
Name:
Location: Switzerland


.someone.who.nvr.realise.something.
.unless.its.too.late.
.to.his.friends.diff.pespectives.
.nvr.judge.him.observe.
.fast.western.choco.
.ice.mint.pepsi.
.food.beverage.

= Hidden Desires =

professional random photography
n/service october'05 - march'07
dvd handycam february'08
eos slr camera march'08
gold playstation portable july'07
tickle me elmo t.m.x.
class 3 basic theory april'06
class 3 final theory july'06
class 3 final practical
class 3 vehicle license
diploma education
saving for diploma education
police force regular april'07
believing in true luv again
flexibility in thinking & adapting
overcome her swimming fears
spending sufficient time with her

= Footsteps =

* bitter-sweet sizes.

= Contradictory =

* voices.against.constant.reaction.

= Television =

* zebra.revolver.officer.dreams.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Eight Ball Keeps Rolling
in the beginning we all change someday some expect more then others a little kind patience is needed when honest anger is released truly expected to be pacified instead observed equal treatment please shut up and listen a hungry man is angry dont't feed him with understanding reasons such as this or that bring a sweet and give him a pat who really cares anyway to listen to some feeling being bottled up free hugs will do nicely the more you sleep the further we will be the end eventually Until June - Sleepless .. lyrics below Oehhh-oehhhh-ooehhh Oh, when you were young Did you ever love someone So much you couldn’t bare the thought of losing them Well I remember the sleepless nights When I’d lie awake If only I could tell you how I feel Oehhh-oehhhh-ooehhh Sleepless at night Oehhh-oehhhh-ooehhh Well I remember the sleeplessnights Oehhhh-oehhh-ooehhh Sleepless at night Well I would walk around the earth To have another chance with you Spend the evening, paining thoughts of all you do Well I remember the sleeplesnights When I’d lie awake If only I could tell you how I feel Oehhh-oehhhh-ooehhh Sleepless at night Oehhh-oehhhh-ooehhh Well I remember the sleeplessnights Oehhhh-oehhh-ooehhh Sleepless at night Sleepless at niiight Have you ever loved someone? Hard to fiiind Have you ever loved someone? Could you ever love someone? Ohnoooo Oehhh-oehhhh-ooehhh Well I remember the sleeplesnights When I’d lie awake Fix me I’m on my own Well I remember the sleeplesnights When I’d lie awake Fix me I’m on my own Well I remember the sleeplesnights When I’d lie awake Fix me I’m on my own Well I remember the sleeplesnights When I’d lie awake If only I could tell you how I feel

.. with guilt, he took a shot straight to da head close to da same time of..
8:15 AM




Simplicity Of My Complications;Blood-stained Bullets Missed My Head... Yet Entered My Life...
none.taken.seriously.unless.he.lets.u.noe.end.beginning.confused. Simplicity Of My Complications;Blood-stained Bullets Missed My Head... Yet Entered My Life...
none.taken.seriously.unless.he.lets.u.noe.end.beginning.confused.